Sunday, March 6, 2011

GY 113 - Calina

14 mm peacock eye rivoli in metal setting embellished with 2, 3, 4 mm firepolished beads, 3 mm bicones, miyuki drops, 3/4 and 3/2 mm firepolished donuts, delicas, 11/0 and 15/0 czech and japanese seed beads.
I got this beautiful rivoli from Rita (http://gyongyosturak.blogspot.com) Thanks ♥ 
This is the third version... in the first I pulled  the thread too tigth and a bicone cut it when I made the final knot... After a nice amount of swearing I made the second..I just did not like it... I´m such an idiot, I forgot to take a photo of the first one so that I could reproduce it later... so instead of the best version here it is, the last one... I just don´t have the will to make another one...

9 comments:

Mar Bisutería said...

it´s beatiful

Amy's said...

Csodalatos a forma is es a szinek is.

vezsuzsi said...

Hát öléggé imádatos már megint!!!!

Las Cositas de Lyra said...

Beautiful!!!

Nagyné Blahó Zsuzsa said...

Nagyon-nagyon szép!

LAnna said...

Nagyon tetszik! Ilyen jó kis gyűrűt már rég láttam.

KozRi said...

Nagyon szépségesen csini lett!

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Beautiful design, lovely colors!

Mia said...

Akárhanyadik verzió is, gyönyörű, már megint! :)))

Search This Blog